A Note on our Coronavirus Procedures
Following the outbreak of COVID-19, we want to keep you informed of the steps we have taken to keep the well-being of our customers and team members our absolute priority. You can be assured that we’ve put enhanced health and safety measures in place to ensure your experience with Pye Motors is as safe and enjoyable as possible.
All our dealerships are open as usual and, if you have an appointment booked with us, you can
be sure we’ve taken the following precautions:
- We have enforced a No Handshake Rule to minimise contact.
- Customer hand wash facilities are available in all dealerships.
- All customer cars are cleaned inside and out before hand over.
- All desks, work areas and keyboards are regularly sanitised.
- Service Technicians already wear gloves and use protective seat covers when working on vehicles. this will be maintained
It is of vital importance for us to be in a position to ensure that procedures are in place to support the well-being of our customers when visiting our dealership, but also please consider the alternative methods we offer to minimise risk:
- Our range of preowned stock can be purchased or reserved online with a refundable
deposit. Click here
- You can still call, email or use our online enquiry forms to contact the dealership or if you prefer put questions to us via Facebook Messenger.
- We can arrange bespoke videos and photos to be sent straight to your device to answer questions you may have about the vehicle.
- Test Drives and car viewings can be taken from your own home, so you don’t need to visit a dealership. Please call us for details.
- If your car is due in for a Service or MOT, we offer a collection and delivery service. Please call us to arrange.
We do expect to see a significant increase in requests for collection and deliveries so although we are allocating additional resources, please bear with us on occasions where demand becomes especially high.
Pye Motors Team Members
The Pye Motors Team have been made fully aware of the current requirements and are undertaking extreme levels of precaution. Including any member of staff returning from the affected areas abroad or that have been in direct contact with the virus, have automatically been asked to self-isolate.
We are constantly monitoring the situation and working in accordance with all Government and public health authority advice. Procedures will be monitored and updated as and when the situation changes.
Rest assured that we will be making decisions that are in the best interests of our Team members and customers.
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank all our customers for their continued support and loyalty.