Experience electric and discover the future with our Mustang Mach-E extended test drive promotion throughout November† . Mustang Mach-E is now available with Ford BlueCruise††, our latest innovation in Advanced Driver Assistance technology – the first of its kind in Europe. Test drive the Mustang Mach-E now and be one of the first to experience a new era of mobility.
What’s more, if you order before 31st March 2024, the Mustang Mach-E range is available with 2 year Ford Options at 0% APR* and a £7,000 Customer Saving.
To take advantage of our extended test drive, contact us today
Discover the All-Electric Mustang Mach-E
The All-Electric Mustang Mach-E. An icon for a new age. Electrifying performance. Outstanding driving-range, up to 293 - 372* miles (WLTP Test Results). Fast charging and next-level connectivity technologies, designed to provide a driving experience that’s centred around you.
Finance and Customer Saving promotions are to eligible retail customers on new Mustang Mach-E models contracted between 1st October and 31st January and 31st March 2024 registered by 30th September 2024. * Finance subject to status. Freepost Ford Credit.
† 48-Hour Test Drive Terms and Conditions
• 48-Hour Test Drives are available from 1st February to 29th Februsry 2024, subject to availability.
• Drivers must be age 25 and over. Test Drives are dependent on Driving Licence checks and additional proof of I.D.
• Test Drives are subject to an insurance excess and are limited to 100 miles. Excess mileage charges may apply if you go above this.
• Drivers may be asked to leave their vehicle in a secure location within the Dealership for the duration of the Test Drive.
• Other restrictions and exclusions apply.
* Model shown is Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Range with up to 277 miles (WLTP Extra High) – 341 miles (WLTP Overall). These figures were obtained after the battery had been fully charged. The electric range shown was achieved using the WLTP test procedure. Figures shown are for comparability purposes. Only compare fuel consumption, CO2 and electric range figures with other cars tested to the same technical procedures. These figures may not reflect real driving results, which will depend upon a number of factors including the starting charge of the battery, accessories fitted, variations in weather, driving styles, route profile and vehicle load and lithium-ion battery age and condition. WLTP Overall Range reflects a combined driving cycle and WLTP Extra High reflects motorway driving – both tests are conducted in controlled conditions with an ambient temperature of 23 degrees Celsius and no climate or electrical load.
††Available in Great Britain only (excluding Northern Ireland). Available on Mustang Mach-E models built after 3rd November 2022.